Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mailbox Delight

Look what I got in the mail today, a box full of fun stuff from Book Club Amy. I'm so delighted, giddy even. I just love good mail and didn't even hope for any today, imagine my happy surprise when I opened a box full of Paper Source goodies ? I love it all and love it Amy that you're joining the happy ranks of the good mail world. Thanks for showering me with all of this. I am simply antsy to get some things sent soon--I think generosity is contagious. Check out my good mail gallery here.

**When was the last time someone did something generous for you?**

7 comments:

michelle said...

Yesterday, the day before, and the day before that! I've got to get busy.

Amy said...

I'm glad you liked it!

jenny said...

Getting fun mail like that is always a bonus instead of bills.

jt said...

Today- my package from my mom and Bazzill!

Bond Girl 007 said...

Well I must say for my birthday I got a wondeful gift from missy Jill! it was fabulous. I must say that I spot some LULU in that gift wrap! I love all her stuff! Well Alf is always very generous to me and he indeed was for my birthday!

everything pink! said...

yesterday my visiting teacher, who is a senior in high school came and picked up annie kate so i didn't have to take her to karate and sit in the car with the babies.
it was so nice and so needed

Anonymous said...

Tuesday, I was shopping with a friend of mine and she bought me a yummy fig travel candle. What a treat. I do love treat mail. That makes getting the mail so much more exciting.