This is my first video clip ever!! I'm so excited (thank you Kristi for sending me to Video Egg so I could do this). I haven't even ever used the video recording feature of my digital camera before, I had no idea it was so easy! This is a banner day for me. Watch out, because I'm probably going to go video clip crazy.
This is part of Whitney's reluctant performance at her school's Christmas program today. It cracks me up that she is front and center for all to see, yet obviously does not want to be there. Notice how at the very end she glances over at me (I was sitting on the floor right in front). Too funny. Also, her pants were too big in the waist (they're a size 7/8) so I used the cute ribbon Kristi sent me for a belt. Her shirt is also a size 7/8 and still ends up showing her belly. She also has a massively chapped nose and upper lip from her cold. Poor girl.
Were you as a kid?? (I wasn't!)**
18 comments:
first to comment whoo hoo!!
ok this is cracking me up! she looks so stinkin cute in that outfit, and i love the impromptu belt.
she was like Jan brady on that episode when she got stage fright when she was on t.v. for the math quiz.
i love the video and it is incredible quality bring on the video girl we all want to see!
That is classic!!
love it!! break out the videos girl! I've got one or two i should post too!
She is too cute! I love how her expression is the opposite of what she's singing.
I have never used the video feature on my digital camera either -- I am impressed with the quality, too!
So cute! I am most impressed that she still sang and did all the actions, even if she wasn't thrilled to be there! I love performances and would practic and practice, but I would get sooo nervous and shy when the actual performance was there. I had a hard time singing because I was always smiling so big (I remember always trying not to smile so much but I would be so excited and I couldn't stop!!)
What a great memory to have..she looks so much older than a kindergardner, very very cute outfit!!
I love this- Whitney just cracks me up with how unique she is. I loved to perform- I was a giddy kid.
This is too funny. I loved seeing the video. I have wanted to do this of Tess' performance that we went to last week. Now that you've given the secret "videoegg" link I think I will...if I ever get the chance.
So fun! I have been taking videos with my Mom's camera while she is here (mine doesn't have the function) but I haven't posted one yet. So glad you thought of catching that on tape.
Great clip. She'll either laugh or be so embarrassed watching that one of these days.
We are on the same wavelength... as soon as my brother sends me the photo I intend to show what Clayton did front and center during his performance yesterday.
Thanks for the link Jill! I seriously have been racking my brain all week trying to put on a video for our family. Now I know. Ummm maybe a can of worms now we all might be doing videos.
That video is priceless. I wish I would have did Luke's he had the same exact face as Whitney's. So serious.
**Are your kids willing performers? pretty much!
Were you as a kid?? (I wasn't!)**i think i was a tad shy..
i LOVE the video clip thingy!! i'll have to figure that out too! SO FUN!
Whitney is hilarious in the video! I too am cracking up that she still did the actions. Shows she is a trooper!
LOVE IT! That's a keeper!
That was HILARIOUS.
That was the cuttest video. It is so painfully obvious she did not want to be there. What a trooper for doing it anyways.
My kids love to perform a little too much. They are BIG hams.
I am surprised to see her shy. I would have thought she would love to be performing.
I never mind choir type things but I don't enjoy speaking in public.
Jill- as one of your lurkers (or Diana's sister!) I thankyou for the link to videoegg (thanks, Kristi too.) I have been looking for a friendly way to video for my family, since we do a lot of performing in our family; theater, choir, just life, ect.. I am excited to now be able to have my parents see all the the kids are doing.
I love all the inspiration that you give to your fellow bloggers. You are awesome.
Your daughter is adorable. I love the facial expressions on her.
Keep up the great work on your writing, you are great at it.
sandi
I can't watch the video at work, but yay! And I am excited to see if VideoEgg gives a clearer picture than YouTube.
Post a Comment