Thursday, June 07, 2007

Favorite Things Swap


I saw this link on Holly's blog and since tomorrow is the deadline I thought I'd share it in case any of you want to do it too. It looks fun.

**Have you done this before?
Did you sign up?**

14 comments:

Heather said...

Except for Pink Christmas, I haven't. It sounds like fun, so I signed up also. It will be interesting to see what other people consider favorites!

Barb said...

I just had a bad experience at my post office today, so I'm a little jaded, but I hate to miss out on the fun . . . I guess I'll sleep on it and decided tomorrow. (What cost me $5 to mail to the U.S. was going to cost me $10 to mail within Canada !?!?!)

kelly said...

thanks for spreading the word! i love having lots and lots of participants!

everything pink! said...

i did and am excited about it

Anonymous said...

Jill, thanks for the link. I just sent her my info - I'm now in! I so regret not doing Pink Christmas last year as I was still just a "lurker" then so now I can give this s try. I showed Luci the smugmug pics of Whitney opening her latest goodmail. She got a kick out of that!

amy gretchen said...

I'm bummed I didn't know about this until now. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to prepare for that efficiently before I go. Oh well, perhaps next time.

jenny said...

I would have to ditto Amy. But maybe if there is a second one--sounds great!

Anonymous said...

I have never done this before but it sounds totally awesome, so I signed up thanks to you linking it.

Rebekah said...

I signed up! I hope she gets my info in time. I think that for my favorite things I'm going to send out a collection of my finest pictures...Rebekah frolicking in the waves, Rebekah dressed up like a cowgirl, Rebekah contemplating life's mysteries while looking out over a misty meadow....

Andy said...

I'm in too! But then you know how I feel about swaps.

Angie said...

I signed up. It sounds like fun. I'm already thinking of my things to send. Thanks for the link.

Anna said...

Thanks for the link. I signed up. I might be too late though. Sounds like fun! :)

j said...

this looks like fun! i have to think a minute, but i'd love to do it!

Amie said...

I didn't sign up....