
Sweet Heather sent me this box full of goodies. She is always so good to me and I haven't even sent her anything except for good mail labels so far! I need a really great idea (though this goes against my own advice of not waiting too long for something fabulous, but rather reciprocating right away oh dear). Thanks Heather!

Pam sent me this thank you note for the birthday present I sent her for her 40th. I sure do wish she'd start a blog so we could know what's going on in her daily life. Last time I talked to her she sounded like she was pretty close, but I haven't seen anything so far. Hint, hint, hint.

Mique sent me this package with this cute notebook and a nice note. She joked that I probably didn't need one more notebook, but that's just not true. When you're a cute, notebook addict like myself you welcome all of them! Thanks Mique!

Annalisa sent me this nice thank you note for these birthday cards and for the blog party. Thanks Annalisa!

Lucy sent me this cute thank you note for the good mail labels and birthday cards I sent her. I'm wondering if she, the self-proclaimed noncrafter, made this card because it looks pretty crafty to me. Thanks Lucy!

Jessie sent me this thank you note for making these cards for her birthday and for coming to her going-away party last month. It's sad that she moved to North Carolina, but happy too because pretty soon she's going to be blogging like crazy. Thanks Jessie! (By the way, Pam and Jessie's cards actually have different colors of green, though I didn't even realize I was copying myself. Sorry ladies.)

Tasha gave me this hilarious book while I was visiting her last week. She knows I'm fond of this kind of humor because I am so in love with the birthday card Amie gave me last month featuring this picture. The whole book is funny. Thanks Tasha!

Also: I wanted to say something about Just Because Wednesdays.
day, but my thinking with Just Because Wednesday is that the act of writing to someone for no reason in particular is a great habit to incorporate into our week (or at least mine) and is very easy to do. Who doesn't have 5 minutes to jot a nice note to someone? Especially if you keep your supplies handy. I totally believe that keeping My thinking behind it is that though we are all busy and don't need one more freakin thing to do, there's something wonderful about taking a moment to send a note to someone just because. I know good mail is often sent for no special reason other than the desire to brighten someone's notecards and postage in your purse or in the car is a great help, and time filler while you're waiting somewhere. I've written notes while waiting in line at a slow drive thru before, at a soccer game (before it started), at the dentist's office, etc. So pretty much it's about being thoughtful and taking a moment to say something you maybe wouldn't have taken the time to say otherwise.
Contest:
Five lucky winners will get personalized "Just Because" Stationery, for writing about an experience you've had with either sending or receiving a note just because. (Meaning have you ever gotten a note that was so thoughtful it made you cry? Or sent one and then found out it totally rocked the person's world?)
**Have you sent or received any good mail this week?
Do you send notes Just Because?
What's your favorite color combination?**
Do you send notes Just Because?
What's your favorite color combination?**
46 comments:
I've received a couple of good mail items this week, I don't get it too often because I don't send it but it always brightens my day. I need to start being more thoughtful in that way.
It makes me feel so happy to write a letter to my sisters or mom or a good friend I don't know why I don't do it more often to a greater variety of people.
My favorite color combinations are blue and green and pink and brown.
I thought that birthday card was so funny when you posted it...glad there's more where that came from.
I've often sent and received a note 'just because' and they DO make a difference. I'm so glad you're promoting it. It reminds me of the popular Mother Teresa quote, "We are so small, we look at things in a small way, but God, being Almighty, sees everything great, therefore, even if you write a letter for a blind man, or you just go and sit and listen, or you take the mail for him, or you visit somebody, or bring a flower to somebody, small things, or wash clothes for somebody, or clean the house, very humble work, that is where you and I must be. For there are many people who can do big things, but there are very few people who will do the small things. Let him use you without consulting you.”
I remember well one "just because." It was the week before one of our kids' birthday (he was a teenager and couldn't be fooled his birthday wasn't for another week) and (due to some tragic circumstances) we were finacially strapped--no, BOUND would be a better word. The kids had been so undemanding and finacially mindful during these hard times that I dreaded telling him that his birthday would be slim to nothing or that he'd have to wait. I was just too sad and embarrassed about the situation and wondered how he'd tell his friends he didn't get anything. I got a card in the mail with a substantial cashier's check. No return address, no signature, just a card saying, "I was thinking of you and wondered if you could use this." The postage said it was sent from Oregon and at the time, we knew no one in Oregon. Can I just tell you how grateful I was that year that someone sent me a card "just because" they were thinking of me. I am still humbly grateful.
Does it count that every wednesday I place a love note on my hubs computer in his home office-just because!?Like -you're the best time my heart's ever had! or You're love makes everyday like a little party! okay. 1 more - you put the ooh in my ooh la la!hahaha
I hope to do this until we're old and I have arthritis!
Also, the stake president's wife is a doll. She very much welcomed us into the new ward. When we spoke she mailed us a card with kind sentiments about James and I.
She mailed a separate card to Chloe regarding her solo that day -Now I love her even more. So kind.
ciao -Janae
I've tried to drop by cards to people in the neighborhood lately. For example, a thank you note for a great Sunday School or Relief Society lesson, Thinking of You cards for the ladies in the ward going through chemo, etc.
I also love the pink/brown combo.
Your just because has truly inspired me. I think of it often & now have a little box of cards, pens & stamps that sits by my bed. And I find myself jotting down random notes at night *just because* they're there.
Some of people's comments here reminded me of something my husband just told me recently. His brother passed away on his mission, and that was obviously hard all around for his family, but that's always particularly trying for a mother. For an entire year after his death, someone in their ward sent anonymous weekly mail to Jim's mom. Sometimes it was a great article from a magazine or newspaper, other times a quick thought, sometimes a nice letter, others a cartoon of some sort. But the woman did it diligently & anonymously for an entire year. I love that there are people who think that way...who sincerely want to alleviate others' burdens. Just because.
Hey Jill, I'm glad you posted about this again. I've had some notes I need to write and I just haven't done it, so this was the kick in the pants I needed.
Also, I wanted to say in response to the "have I ever sent a note just because", and yes I have. I wrote a note to my RS president about something she had said that really touched me. She told me later that when she got my note she had been hearing nothing but complaints from sisters and she was so happy to get my note and said she read it over and over and over. I was so glad that I had taken the time to do that! I owe it all to you though for a comment you had made in one of your Sunday thoughts posts. Thanks Jill!
You inspire me to want to take a moment out of my hectic, sometimes frenzied-feeling days, and brighten someone else's day.
The "Just Because" moment that comes to my mind and genuinely lifted my burden came at a time when we--like your Neighbor Jane Payne--were in a bad way financially. Our house was in foreclosure, we didn't have enough to pay bills--you get the picture. One day I received notes from two different teachers of my oldest daughters. It was rather random that they just happened to come on the same day, because they were unrelated, but both teachers expressed how much they admired my daughters for their integrity, diligence, etc. They said things that, as a mother, you love to hear about your children. Despite my depressing financial situation, the day I received those notes I felt like the richest woman in the world.
10 years ago we moved to UT & when we got here my visiting teacher from WA had sent a letter in the mail welcoming us to our new home. I couldn't believe it. She was the best V.T.~ even made a contact after we moved!I was so lonely & sad leaving my friends- that really made my day & made me want to be a more diligent friend & V.T. I love to send thank you notes & send them weekly~ but never thought of a note just because, at least not on a regular basis~ I love the idea! I feel inspired thanks!
Alright, I admit it, I'm a lurker! But this post I just had to comment on.
I love "Just Because" notes. I've never received one(sigh), but I love to send them.
Once a year I send them to every teacher that's involved in our lives. With 4 kids, that's 4 Primary teachers, the whole Primary Presidency, all of the kids' Elementary school teachers, preschool teachers, the busdriver, and all Relief Society teachers.
The teachers like it, the kids love to help, and I feel like I'm being greatful for these people that are in our live.
**Have you sent or received any good mail this week? does sending amie an ENTIRE router, cables and ethernet count as good mail!!??
Do you send notes Just Because? I have to my close friends and specifically wrote that this was not my attempt at good mail, but rather to let them know how important their friendships are and how much i appreciate and value them..especially in my situation right now..
What's your favorite color combination?** black/tan
I think it's totally cool how the cards that you've made for people are coming back to you. They're very cute, and a very happy thing to receive.
Great post, Jill. I love the comments you're receiving. I don't know that I've received many just because notes, but I have been the recipient of many good mail items that have brought me to tears. And my birthday books from books club, the mini book you made me, the one Jessie made me... all tear-invoking.
I just have to mention that Jane Payne is one of the best thank-you note writers I've ever known! She has sent me many notes and emails, all totally brighten my day.
I want to be better about 'just because' notes -- I always think of ones I want to write, but I never seem to make myself sit down and do it. Thanks for the push in the right direction!
Dagnabbit!
I just wanted to post an idea that came to me while reading your post.
If you take some time one day to address and stamp envelopes to 'just because' cards then stick them in your purse you will always have them with you and then when you have a few min. or you think of that person you can jot it down right there and you can even mail it because it's already ready!
I am going to do start doing this so I can get more 'just because' cards out there. (though I really don't make good cards). Thanks for the post.
I love "just because" notes, nothing is better!
There is a gal in my ward who is currently going through a divorce. Her hubby made some poor decisions and decided to leave her back in May. She has three boys ages five and under.
She opened up to me and I knew what was going on. I was so upset for her and wondered what I could do. I wanted to write her a note and kept putting it off, it just seemed like such a small thing for such a huge crisis in her life. Finally, I did it... I wrote her a "just because" note.
I told her that the Lord was mindful of her and aware of everything she was going through. I encouraged her to continue doing what was right, etc, etc, etc.
I then found out that she had had a miscarriage at 18 weeks (a week before I sent her this note). There was a reason I sent that note when I did.
We never know who we will touch or who needs a kind word on any given day. I think these notes are always needed even though we may not be aware of it.
Thanks for this post Jill, you are such a great example of kindess. I must say though, I wish I got just a portion of the good mail that you get!! :)
Leslie M.
great post jill- good mail introduced great things in my life. i think it makes the most difference in my own life when i take the time to write someone a note and send it off just because. it gets me outside of myself, stretches me to express my feelings to someone else and reminds me that prayers are often answered by other people.
one of the friends i've been sending notes to told me the other day she likes looking at the cards and re-reading them because it reminds her someone cares. i loved that. it always makes me smile to think that someone somewhere is receiving something on a given day and that it will brighten their day. i should send more cards- i think i haven't done it so much because it feels a little unnerving for me- but i need to get out of my safety zone a little more. :)
all those stories are soo touching and sweet...wow...no i am not the recipient of just because, although I have received a few good mail items. I received a letter recently from my mom through the computer which was a huge huge deal to me, since I know she is not soo keen on the keyboard and computer stuff. It was not very long, and I do not remember what it said, but it touched me deeply to know she took the time to type it, when I know that is a hard thing for her to do.
No mail this week, but I did send a just because package and a note. I love sending them, I like the feeling of writing out a name and thinking of fun things to get that person. Some of the just because notes I have received have been a much needed pick me up. Thanks for the reminder that I need to be better at the just because!
Oh yeah, favorite color combos
pink/brown
turquoise/brown
pale yellow/blue
pretty much any combo of warm colors, I'm especially drawn to warm.
pink and navy blue
Hi Jill..this is my first time posting a comment (sorry) but I want to let you know how much I love your blog..when I stop by I always leave with a smile on my face. I also what to thank you for turing me on to the wonderful thing call Good Mail. I have only been sending good mail for a couple of weeks, and it has really changed my life!! It make me feel really good going to the post office and knowing in a couple of days my little note can make a bad day into a good day for the person opening their mail box. Let's face it as you know we get to much JUNK Mail. Though I don't get good mail myself, soon though I am sure my friends will catch on..I will keep on sending!! I have friends that I have lunch with every Friday during the school year, just yesterday I sent them all a quick note letting them know how excited I am for Friday Lunch to start back up. So thanks for being you and sharing your ideas and family..you all are too cute! Kelly
Color Combos I heart....
black/green, brown/pink, black/tan, eggplant/tan
Thanks for this contest. I have received two items of good mail that made me cry. The first was from my dear friend Tasha. She sent me some cards with a note reminding me of why I wanted and needed to return to NOLA. The words were just what I needed to hear. The other item of good mail was from a complete stranger who doesn't even comment on my blog. She sent me a matted picture of a gerber daisy, it was inspired by one of my blogs entries. I was so touched by Anne's kindness.
I love good mail, and hope to continue to get better at it as time goes on.
Thanks again for introducing me to this wonderful thing.
I love the written word and love when I receive cards with a real personal message in it. One that was written because they know me and understand me. I've had several really thoughtful ones since I've moved.
I like RoRo's idea of having a cache of stamped envelopes because that is where I get hung up. Then they sit, then my message is out of date or embarrassingly late...I can do much better in this regard.
By the way, I have so fantastic crafty friends who keep me supplied with cute cards. Plus, my old ward's YW had fundraisers the last couple of years where they'd make cards, put them in packs of eight, and sell them. I heartily supported them. It is a cute card, isn't it? But not my own work.
I'm fairly certain I would love anything with brown:)
I have loved reading the comments this morning and felt inspired! I have always been one to send note to those who speak in church - especially the youth...just because. I once sent money to a family in the ward w/o telling them who I was. I knew that they were in terrible financial distress. It made me so happy to think of them opening the mail and finding such a gift of hope.
I love how you gave me notecards to keep in the car - it is where I spend MOST of my time in the school year and I have used those cards while waiting in the car so much!
This is really just a wonderful act of service to look around our circle our outside our circle and see if there are words that can help lift someone. Thanks for the reminder.
I have been the recepient of tear inducing mail... The things that came to mind first.... a package from you (perhaps the first good mail you sent me) - I don't remember what was in the package but it came at a particularly hard moment. I was immediately in tears and humbled. It was a moment to stop, realize life is good, and regroup. I came in and wrote a right that minute e-mail so my emotions would still be raw.
Melinda sent me a perfectly timed gift last year. It was a hand mixer that I needed right that minute. I was so touched that she was listening that I called right that second. I opened the card while on the phone with her and a generous gift card fell out. I was embarrassed to be crying on the phone but was taken totally off guard.
This summer I received two cards from nonbloggers full of nice words. They meant so much to me. I saved them so I can remember that someone did say something nice about me. I also feel a bond with these ladies now who took a moment to write a "just because" card.
I hesitated to comment on this post because my thoughts never seem to come across the way I want them to in writing but I am so glad I did. I am wiping tears again now. Thanks for the push to take a minute to sit and be grateful.
(PS - I do not think it is coincidence that my two good mail stand-outs both came from gift givers.)
I do not know of any rock my world mail/cards I have ever sent. A new goal.
Off to the window washing.
Another great topic as usual...I love that you always make me think about things....
I will post about my just because's on my blog. :)
I had to comment and tell you that Ella Minnow Pea is one of my favorite books of all time. Have fun reading it!
Grr, I had this fabulous comment and it went away. Sometimes I hate blogger!
Anyway, I second Michelle, Jane Payne is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever known. She takes the time to get to know you personally and it shows in her cards and letters.
The first time someone sent me good mail, it came on a very hard day. I felt under appreciated, over worked and just plain down. I don't think the mail was meant to be overly personal or mushy but it just got to me. I felt noticed and loved by someone I had never met, what a sweet feeling. It helped me catch the vision of good mail and I have loved what I have sent. I have as much fun sending 'just because' stuff as I hope others do receiving it.
I haven't done a just because in a while but it's always a good feeling when I have. I have and do send just because emails more frequently though.
I have one experience writing a thoughtful card to one of Jared's primary leaders. She came up to me at church with watery eyes and said thank you so much for that note you sent. It made my week. I never knew it would of, but glad I sent it!
Count me out of the contest. I completely forgot about Just Because Wednesdays. But I still send mail! I love mail. I love personal mail, or good mail, I should say.
The last few weeks I have been able to send some things out and it felt good. I love just because and think it such a great idea to designate a day. It will certainly help me think of it more.
My best 'just because' note was actually not for me, but for Jaclyn. A couple of years ago the youth did a dance festival that involved costumes. Jaclyn sewed her own costume, which was a really challenging dress. I worked with her on it and we had fun together. I mentioned Jalcyn's project to our R.S. president and after the festival was over our R.S. prez sent Jaclyn a nice note about how well she danced and how nice her costume looked and that she'd heard that Jaclyn sewed it herself.
I've kept that 'just because' note because I secretly want Jaclyn to marry that woman's youngest son, so I'm hanging on to it for good luck and to pass on to Jaclyn when she marries Tyson.
I'm so happy I checked your blog today-- your contest really got me thinking.
I exchange "just because" notes with my mother-in-law all the time. We haven't always had the best relationship, and making a little extra effort has helped so much.
But when I really started thinking, I remembered a "just because" note that really made a difference. When I was 15, I was walking home from a babysitting job and passed two women in my ward who were talking on one of their front porches. I only knew them as my mom's friends, but I smiled and waved. They were too into their conversation to really respond. I didn't think much of it until the next day when I received a note from one of them. She apologized for not taking a chance to talk with me, and went on to tell me how my smile and wave had made her day. She told me how she was impressed by the woman I was becoming, and beautiful and talented she thought I was. It was a very thoughtful note, and had a huge impact on me. I hadn't even thought that she knew my name. It really meant a lot to me that a sophisticated grown-up would take the time to write a note.
I have actually recieved a just because note that rocked my world. It was during the time when we were trying to sell our old house and it was very stressful. Jason was gone a lot and it was up to me to keep the house looking perfect all the time and it wasn't selling as quickly as all the other neighbors homes. I was stressing because we were getting closer on the new house and the thought of two mortgages was absolutly frightening to me. So out of the blue some girl that I barely knew that used to be in my ward but had moved, to a place I didn't even know, I thought they had moved to Idaho, showes up on my doorstep. She says hi, could tell I was shocked to see her, hands me this note, hugs me and leaves. I stood there watching her drive away wondering what in the world had just happened? I opened the note and it was quotes from general authorities on patience and trials. They were all so amazing so perfect for what I was feeling and needed to hear. I cried for a some time, while I read the quotes over and over again and then said a little prayer thanking Heavenly Father for sending someone. I never saw her again, I don't know what happened to her but I keep that note in my desk in the kitchen so that I can pull it out when ever I need to. I am a firm beliver in writing notes to people and listening to the spirit to let you know who needs something. No matter what you say it always makes such a huge difference. I just wish I would get better at it. I am trying but there is a lot of room to grow.
Hey Pam...via Jill...any time you so desire to write up a name and send something fantastic from Chicago, I wouldn't mind one bit! i love your color combinations, plus pastels for moi. ciao darling
I love this post, Jill. A good reminder for me. I kind of got into this a few months ago, and then haven't been so "just because" for a while. I sent a thank you note to our Bishop a while back. I have no idea if it had any impact on him at all, but I felt so happy having sent it. Avery had extremely chapped lips and they were cracking and bleeding, and she couldn't seem to leave them alone so that they'd heal. She was crying about them after Sacrament meeting one day, and I was comforting her, and our Bishop saw her crying, stopped what he was doing and came over to help comfort her. He didn't have to do that, but it made a big impact on Avery, and it touched me that he would take the time for one little chapped lipped soul.
I had an absolutely rotten day today, but I got a package in the mail from an old, dear friend of mine. She doesn't blog, so she's not a good mail girl. We haven't seen each other or really communicated other than Christmas cards in about 5 years, and so it was a total surprise to get mail from her just because she was thinking of me. It made all the difference in my day. It always inspires me to want to send that feeling back out.
I love every one's comments about just because!
I love good mail, we have actually sent some stuff to some of Emi's friends. She is really into the good mail. I have put together some to mail off this Saturday. And will for the first time send some thing to some one who's blog I read. I love the idea of the Just Because. And am actually going to write a nice card to a new neighbor who stoped by last night to make sure that we got the Elder Quorum cooking event invitation. She spent some time visiting with me and sharing some much needed informtion about the Jr High. I have had many experinces most like Jane Payne. The most recent happened when we moved from springville and a freind gave me a note with money to feed my family for the weekend. She did not want us to worry about having to cook. She also knew that we could not afford take out for more than one meal. So she wowed me with a hunderd dollars. Which we got 4 meals out of. Of course I wrote her a note Thanking her once we got moved.
For got my favorite color? Well, if black were a color it would be Black. Since it is not it is hard to choose, I tend to lend towards purple or lilac alot. So I would say purple/ lilac ( softer looking Purple)
okay
I am not really a good big good mail person.. I have sent a few vinyl things out.. but I guess one thing I would share is when I moved to where I am last year. It was hard to move from my last ward.. I served as a RS teacher right from the start of my time there, meaning I started w/out knowing a soul.. and there were some ladies in there who just made that so easy for me, always were so encouraging- with great comments and thank you's after the lessons.. so when I moved away I wrote some notes to these ladies thanking them, it makes me cry to even think about it, because they were a bit older than me, and maybe a little motherly to me, but such strong examples in my life and I was ever so grateful to them for their encouragement and their sweet smiles when I was pouring out my heart and testimony during my lessons.. well.. one gal wrote me back a note, I will always keep it, yes it made me cry and it still does because she told me such sweet things that made me feel so encouraged at a time when I was trying yet again to fit into a new ward..
This is such a cool contest idea- just inspiring to read the comments alone.
I try to send a note on Wednesdays- or do that and go out of my way to do something for someone just because if I have time that day. The whole 'just because' concept has made me try to be more thoughtful all around.
Right after some of my health problems started this year I received the best card ever- about strength, perspective, mind over matter, making the choice to get up every day and choose how to face the day. How our attitude is a choice and we are in control. It came at the beginning of this all and made me decide right then and there how to approach my fears. I read it at least once a week and still pull strength from it when I need it. It is really worn from being read so much. It is a treasure to me and has framed this year of my life.
I love, love love to send and receive cards. I think the whole "good mail" concept is so brilliant. I would love to participate.
My sister in law recently lost her mother. It is something that will be hard for a long time. I have sent a few cards and feel so good that there is a possibility of her day being a bit brighter. She has told me as such. We have all had hard times when the love and support of others lift us and keep us going!
Melissa @clanhaven.blogspot.com
Jill,
What an awesome thing. I just found your blog and I love it. I love the idea of Just Because Wednesday. I have a pretty box of stationery sitting on my desk, and now I will use it. The idea of keeping it your purse or car is so logical, especially with all the waiting we do as moms.
I have a just because note that my mom sent me when I was a freshman in college a bazillion years ago. I keep it in my scriptures and re-read it often. I'm still amazed at her insight and it still touches me when I read it.
My daughter Kaylee, who is four, got a card from a woman in our ward after bearing her testimony one Sunday. The note was so sweet and Kaylee was just so thrilled to get it. It said something along the lines of how she was impressed that Kaylee was so reverant and did it all by herself and said such sweet things. It really made our day and was very unexpected!!
And my favorite color combos would be warm deep colors like reds, oranges, olives, plums, and browns.
I've been thinking of an experience of Just Because mail that has
>really touched me that I wanted to share with you.
>I met Jessie over 2 years ago but we didn't become best friends until
>about a year ago. Our friendship really started to grow last summer
>and it began when she left a thoughtful card and cute scrap booking
>supplies on my doorstep. I was going through a real hard time at the
>beginning of the summer, I was feeling really lonely, Lou was really
>busy with school and work and I felt that I didn't have a best friend
>that I could turn to when I needed one. I had been praying and praying
>for a best friend. I had a lot of good friends, close friends but not
>the best friend that I really wanted. I had been praying that morning
>and when I went outside for the first time I saw that nice package
>from Jessie. We didn't become best friends immediately but just
>knowing that she was thinking of me made such a difference in my life.
>Our friendship grew after that because I knew I could count on her and
>that she really cared. My life hasn't been the same since. I'm
>forever grateful that Jessie wrote that letter and gave me good mail
>just because she happened to be thinking about me.
I wrote a just because note to my grandfather when I was about 11 years old....imagine my surprise to find it in a box on his dresser about 17 years later. At the time I saw it on his dresser, I remember feeling so special because he kept it and kept it for so long. I didn't even remember exactly what I wrote. When he passed away, my grandmother gave me the note that he kept for 20 years. I still have it....in my girly, pre-teen handwriting.
It says:
Grandpa,
I want you to know that I think I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a grandpa like you. You always make me feel good when I am down and even better when I am not. Thanks for always being there. I love you!
I still tear up when I read this letter. I felt this then and 20 years later I still felt it. He was a wonderful man and to know that he loved me in the same way and treasured something I wrote...well that is the just the best, most comforting feeling in the world.
I remember working the first few years of my marriage, and struggling with wanting to stay at home with my children. I got a note from a woman in my ward one day telling me how much she would appreciate one of her children having a teacher like me. It made my day then, and even still makes a difference when I think about it.
As for the good mail I've sent out, I know it makes a difference..and have been told so, but I tend to forget specifics of what I have sent and written.
My favorite color combinations are blue and brown and pink and brown right now, but my all time favorite color is purple.
jill, been out of town and am catching up and just love your thoughts on the just because. i am going to have to post my thoughts on this because they are so long.
i believe this concept is one of the ways Heavenly Father answers our prayers. so beautiful to do it through each other to tie us all closer together.
Post a Comment