Saturday, August 18, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We're back home now after our quick getaway to Park City. The time went so fast and yet it's good to be home again, so I'm not sure what that's about.

I haven't watched So You Think You Can Dance yet. I saw 30 seconds of it on tv at the hotel, but then we went swimming, and I managed not to hear anything about it until I got home and read my comments from my last post! Curse you Denise! (I jest, kind of.) I will be watching it tonight and trying not to cry that it's over until next summer. I LOVE THAT SHOW!

I have my "real" post all ready to go except that I can't load any pictures right now for some reason, so it will have to wait. Aargh.

10 comments:

stefanie said...

Welcome Home!

Marie said...

Horay to have you back. I've missed your blogs!

michelle said...

I LOVE THAT SHOW TOO!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts after you watch it.

I'm glad you had a great time, but of course I'm glad you're home. I kept looking for updates from you, even though I knew there wouldn't be any...

Amie said...

Welcome back. Can't wait to hear about your weekend.

melanie said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to get caught up on everything too. I have been so out of the loop with company for 2 weeks! I need my routine back. Glad you had a good time!

Bond Girl 007 said...

hey missy it is good to have you back, although i have had no internet access for the last 7 days or so...so it is marvelous to read about your adventures. we will see you some time next week before we leave.
ciao bella

Lucy said...

I think I cried when Cat Deely said, "Goodnight!" the last time. What am I going to do without a funky Wade robson routine to cheer for (although the foxy lady one needs to be shelved). What a great show.

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Barb and I agreed last night that we had really missed you while you were gone, and we were relieved you were back home.

I can't wait to hear about your fun time.

Anonymous said...

I feel horrible for spoiling your surprise! Since I'm usually behind on blog-reading, and one of the last to comment, I didn't think about letting the cat out of the bag--so sorry! I should have realized that--with your vacation trip--you wouldn't watch until later.....Lame.

Glad you're back.

charlotte said...

Yay for Sabra!!