Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Monday


It's Monday morning again, so we're off to Seven Peaks. I enjoy having a standing outing, but don't enjoy the rushing around that goes on before we leave. I actually make myself get up earlier than I'd like just so I have time to dink around and blog for a bit. Craziness. C'est La Vie!

**What are you doing today?
Do you give yourself extra time
in the mornings so you can blog?**

13 comments:

Cecilia said...

Have fun at Seven Peaks!
Maybe I'll see you there today!

wende said...

oh man, my least favorite part of a swimming outing is all the packing of the cooler, counting towels, checking the diaper bag for essentials, etc. some days it's enough to make me stay home!

but not today - we're headed to the pool and since i'm in denial, i'm sitting here blogging instead!

Unknown said...

as i was finally drifting off to sleep last night (at 1 a.m. !#$%)trying to remember what was on my schedule for today, i had this very clear thought of how cool it would be to have a standing monday outing at Seven Peaks. with you guys, of course!

melanie said...

I love to have time to dink around in the morning. In fact, if I don't get it, I'm quite grumpy, ha! I'm gearing up for a day at the pool tomorrow. I always say I'm planning better next time but it usually doesn't happen. I'm sure in the morning it will be total chaos. Such is life, right?

I hope the grass wasn't soggy today!

Liz said...

We had some friends over for a playdate so the Moms could talk and the kids could play. It was great. We had lunch, they played some more and then they went home. Now we are off to the library.

Esther said...

Oui truly c'est la vie for sure! I am washing all of the leather seats in the sequoia....it is going to be an absolute rule not to jump seats!

Bond Girl 007 said...

hheehehehe that was me, actually I am working on something for esther...jejejejeje

Kim Sue said...

It's Monday and off to work, but I have to have extra alone time in the morning...blogging, emailing, checking the weather, news, prayer and diet coke. It would stress me out not to have my time before work.

crystal said...

Hey. I just read Claudia's birthday tribute post to you...wow! What a friend you have in her! I liked this part best:

"You are a wonderful manifestation of love through our Lord Jesus Christ"

And that is the truth! I love your Sunday posts; you never fail to get me thinking, pondering and appreciating. I'm still so annoyed at myself for missing your birthday; I've been more than a little consumed with myself these past 2 months (i.e., baby-making).

Claudia's post was very sweet & a clear manifestation of what a good friend you are.

Holly said...

Usually the thoughts of snack packing, towel gathering, car loading, sweating, etc. overwhelms me and we forgo venturing out to the water park. I'm planning on braving it on a much smaller scale at the new water play area at the Y tomorrow. Wish me luck.

amy gretchen said...

You're so right, it's always fun to go, but packing up is annoying.

If I blog in the morning I seem to never get anything done the rest of the day so I try not to do it until the afternoon or late at night.

michelle said...

I don't tend to allow extra time for blogging in the morning, but then I quite often get sucked in.... so then I just have time management issues. Today was just a marathon of laundry and getting some good mail together, 7Peaks would have been more fun.

Anonymous said...

I think if I planned an outing like that on Mondays it would make me feel behind the rest of the week. I suck at time management. Getting ready to go places like that is hectic for me- so much to remember!

I blog a little in the morning while the girls eat breakfast and I feel like I am getting away with something.