Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday Thoughts


Appreciate your healthy body, it is a gift from God!

**Thoughts??**

Comment Window Tidbit: Owwwwwwww!

17 comments:

brooke said...

Nothing makes me appreciate my healthy body like being really sick (with the stomach flu or something!) I kind of take my health for granted a lot of the time.

Hope your back is feeling better...that will make you appreciate it when it doesn't hurt anymore! I recommend lots of 800 mg Ibuprofin and hot showers.

Price Cream Parlor said...

I can totally do that!
ha!
Hope you are feeling a bit better!!?

Melinda said...

Amen! I hope you back is feeling better. That is not fun.

That video of Adam is hilarious! He has a good accent. Now if everyone would just listen and follow what he says!

Ann On and On... said...

What a small sentence with so much meaning. I need to be reminded of this a lot.

Nikki said...

Thoughts? My thought is that it's probably time to go see a doctor about the back and the leg. Take care of yourself! :)

Bond Girl 007 said...

cool picture, and yes my yoga teacher's mantra is....you either pay now (in trying to do the poses and maintaining through uncomfort...) or you pay later in life........sooooo true! I don't know what happend, i am reading on......

j said...

i hope you're feeling better chickadee. :(

patsy said...

so true!

I am really worried about you... I agree 800 ml. of ibuprofen, hot showers & rest girly!!!!

michelle said...

Wow. I'm amazed to see what some people can do with their bodies. I try to remember to be grateful for a healthy body, but at times it is hard because it never seems to be in fully-functioning order. But thanks for the reminder, I know it could be so much worse!

Now. I hope you are going to the doctor today!!!

Anonymous said...

That pciture is amazing! Oh, to be limber again!

I am guessing by this post, that you are still in pain. I hope people are taking good care of you!

Hey, tell us how the movie was that you saw...I've been curious about that one ever since I saw the preview months ago.

Rebekah said...

You need to bet a blessing so you can make it through Paris without problems.

crystal said...

I agree! Our bodies literally are temples which house our spirits. I have had minor injuries to my shins and knees which have prohibited running for short periods of time, and it's so frustrating to be limited by physical pain. I hope you feel better today :(

Esther said...

I hope that you are slowly recovering, its a horrible feeling being inmovable.

Kim Sue said...

nothing like it not working to remind you to be thankful when it is working!

everything pink! said...

so i am so sorry you are felling yuck.

this is a bad body week for me as i did not finish or really start my training and will be missing the marathon on sat.
darn that healthy body i had last year.

Michelle said...

Amazing picture! I would like to be able to do that...I frequently think that it is amazing what I have put body through that it functions as well as it does! What did the doc say, hmmm?

Amanda said...

You never appreciate it until it's injured, right? It truly is a blessing.