Last week while registering Landon for school online I was double checking the information they have for us and did a triple take when I saw that they have my middle name listed as Annabelle! What the?! I have no idea how this is even possible, and to make things even more confusing it wouldn't let me change my own info!
I was able to remedy the situation the next day when I went in to work, but they were equally baffled as to how that middle name came to be.
**Have you ever had something like this happen?**
Comment Window Tidbit: The first 3 hours of work went pretty fast today, but the last 3 did not. I'm sure this is because school hasn't started yet, but it's not making me very excited to go back tomorrow.
9 comments:
No, that's never happened to me, but I think its a nice addition to your name, nonetheless. Unless there is a JAS getting paid for your work :)
I hope tomorrow goes super fast for you!
ha ha-
Annabelle?
It almost sounds like a joke? Nice name, but still kind of weird & funny.
I hope work is going well for you. Your birthday present has been sitting in my office for weeks now- so not like me. crazy summer
This is hilarious. So odd...
Hope your time passes quickly today!
this is too funny. i love it. reminds me of something the military would do. :)
Weird! But, yes something strange like this happened to me on the church records. Probably about 8 or 9 years ago, when they were switching to a new computer program, they gave me 2 or 3 extra kids that I would have had to have had at age 12 or something. It was crazy! Fortunately, it was fixed eventually.
That's hilarious and so bizarre. My grocery store refers to me as "Mrs. Palleologos," but I know it's because that person must be linked to the phone number I use there for their club card discounts. I wonder how on earth someone got the idea that your middle name was Annabelle! That would be funny to know.
This is so funny to me! It's kind of a shame you'll never know how you became Jill Annabelle. Good thing you've got connections to get it fixed!
Funny. And so random!
Back when I was Chantal's student, she always called me Danielle. Even when I would correct her, she just thought Danielle suited me better.
Um, what?
The afternoon hours are the worst, the absolute worst.
Post a Comment