1. We didn't have time to read scriptures this morning because Randy had to get in to work early, but we ALWAYS have time for family prayer.
2. Every morning at our house is a version of Landon's Dance Party as he commands the iPod and spins all kinds of groovin dance tunes.
3. I dropped Whitney, Taylor and Madison at school for choir at 8:00 (and did so without fear because my car is registered now!).
4. I came home and got ready for the day, and suffered a major shaving injury. I have been shaving my legs for 26 years now yet still manage to cut myself regularly...argh!
5. I had to check my Smugmug gallery from Michelle's birthday outing last year to make sure I wouldn't be wearing the same shirt again! Embarrassing or efficient, you decide?
6. I had to keep reminding myself to stay on track with my morning's time management and had to wrap Michelle's birthday gifts before she arrived at my house.
7. We drove to Salt Lake for a fantastic lunch at The Rusted Sun Pizzeria.
8. I had about an hour of being stain free, then spent the rest of the day with a big grease stain (damn pizza) on my boob.
9. We stopped at a darling consignment shop we stumbled upon while driving to a bakery.
10. We gave 2 thumbs up to the movie "Valentine's Day".
11. I gave Michelle her gifts at Barnes and Noble.
12. I took advantage of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free book table and used the gift card Randy gave me for Christmas to get 3 new books, woohoo!
**Did you do this month's collage?
Check here for other participants.
Do you cut yourself shaving?
Do you have a tendency to spill on yourself?
Did you see Valentine's Day?**
Check here for other participants.
Do you cut yourself shaving?
Do you have a tendency to spill on yourself?
Did you see Valentine's Day?**
By the way, this is my process for making this collage.
I download Amy's template.
Then to add my photos in Adobe CS2 I open the photo.
Then click on Image Size and change the shortest side to 544 pixels.
Then click on Canvas Size and change the longest side to 546 pixels.
Then move the picture over the square.
This crop each photo to fit in the square without distorting the image.
I download Amy's template.
Then to add my photos in Adobe CS2 I open the photo.
Then click on Image Size and change the shortest side to 544 pixels.
Then click on Canvas Size and change the longest side to 546 pixels.
Then move the picture over the square.
This crop each photo to fit in the square without distorting the image.
Comment Window Tidbit: Don't forget to comment on last night's Good Mail for Me and You post, so you'll be entered to win some good mail from me!

21 comments:
I LOVE your prayer picture. Yikes to the shaving incident! I always spill salsa on me. ARGHH....
Yes, I did do this month's collage. This is so much easier for me to do than the picture of the day.
I cut myself about 2 weeks ago, and I still have a scab!!
I have not seen Valentine's Day. Looks good though.
I look back at last years holiday pictures to make sure I didn't have on the same thing. And sometimes I look back a couple of years to make sure I didn't wear the same green sweater!!
Kind of did the collage. I took the 12 pics and downloaded the template. But is there another program I can use with the template? I don't have Adobe CS2. I have Corel Photo Center. Any ideas? Thank you!
Yes, I still cut myself too. Ugg & ouch!
Spill stuff? Hardly wear white.
Nope, haven't watched Vday yet.
It has been hypothesized that I am genetically predisposed to spilling on myself. I work very hard to fight genetics. It helps that I am not as well endowed as my aunts/mother/cousins...but sometimes that just means stuff falls into my lap instead. :)
I absolutely love the family prayer photo! Genius. Your collage shows that you started documenting your day from the beginning, while I didn't start until 11:30!!
Thanks for orchestrating such a great day for me!
I also love the family prayer shot. That's a photo that should be framed and placed in a prominent area. It has such a strong message behind it -- We are a family that prays.
Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only woman in the world who has like 5 tops that she wears over, and over, and over again. I basically wear the same shirt every weekend. Sad, but true.
I spill something on my 'shelf' at every meal. All of my coworkers and housemates wait for it each and every time we sit down together. I hate it.
I think it was brilliant that you checked last year's photos for possible outfit duplication.
I avoid shaving cuts by just not shaving my legs very often in the winter. Thankfully, my husband doesn't care or even notice.
I have food and beverage mishaps all the time. Sometimes I spill on myself but more often I get slimed by my children's dirty hands, mouths and noses. Why do they think I am a napkin?
Maybe it's just the angle of the photo, but why does it seem you're shaving your foot? I refuse to believe you have hair traveling down your feet, you're not a cave-woman! Or are you? Hmmmm.......
I wish I could go all winter without shaving, but apparently I'm part Wookie so that is not an option for me.
I wondered if anyone would point out the odd placement of my shaving injury. My ankle was sort of bent as I went to shave up my leg and I ended up taking a chunk out of a place I wasn't even trying to shave!
I love this project. Maybe someday I'll get my act together to try to take the pictures AND figure out how to format them the right way.
Good grief! I'm in the depths of "the night shift" now for weeks and feel as if I can never catch up on favorite blogs! I may just have to start "from this point forward"....
Love the tutorial, however it seems a bit difficult! I may have to try it. It could be great for my portfolio.
I love that you are such a trusted and dear friend to Michelle and never fear for her wellbeing with the likes of you around. Thanks!
I went with some friends to see Valentine's Day a couple of weeks ago. I liked it. I'm glad that you two had a good time!!!
So glad you and Michelle had cun celebrating her birthday together--and got 3 new books to boot!
Why do boobs always have to get in the way? Especially with drips and spills. I mean, I like 'em, in general, yet they annoy me at the same time. So sorry! (And now I realize that comment might make me sound like a freak, but I hope you get what I meant.)
THANKS for posting more info. on how to do the 12X12, beacaue I was so going to have to email you because I downloaded the template from Amy's blog and then had absolutely no idea what to do next. Have I told you that Photoshop makes me cry? And I only have Elemements. I'm a techie wimp.
Hey, missy from the grid I thought, you had a red tiny tatoo on your feet! hehhehehehehehehhehe! How fun, to go out with Michelle and celebrate her birthday! Great fun, great photos. Lv. you. missy
It's really great that your day included an outing with Michelle for her birthday.
I know it's hard to edit down photos, but I kind of like that about only doing 12.
I took the photos, now I have to figure out the template. Thanks for the instructions- we'll see what I can accomplish.
(Sounds like a great day with Michelle- yeah!)
I definitely do cut myself shaving, and I haven't seen Valentine's Day. I haven't seen a movie in a long time.
When I saw the picture of the cute consignment shop, I had to laugh because "ej" are the initials my roommate (Jordin) and I (Emily) write on our shared food items. It looks much cuter on a nice door than on a bottle of ketchup.
If anyone looks at the grease stain - just tell them your lactating.
I love your 12- I'm the same way! Last month I almost did 16 on the 12th because I couldn't decide between all the great pictures I took. As for your sweet comment - I got my 1st bike after 23 years and have to post about it regularly because I love it so much! And Abby and her earphones? She's an old pro at 6 years old. (she also has the old-over-the-head-kind which stay on quite nicely with all her moving and shaking!
Oh and Jill, I forgot to say that I use Picasa and just make a collage with my pictures. It's so easy! Let me know if you want me to tell you how.
Post a Comment