
We had a great first day despite having to wake up at 6:30 to get ready on time, but we were determined not to be late for Sister Beck's opening session, and it did NOT disappoint! I think that session alone was worth my $49 registration fee, I just couldn't write fast enough to keep up with her great thoughts.

I don't have time to post about our very full day, but wanted to make sure to say that we're planning on eating in the Wilkinson Center around 12:30 tomorrow (in the room with all the tables across from the Sweet Shop) if any of you are interested in meeting up with us. It would be fun to visit for a bit and gather together so we can go to my sister-in-law's class at 2:00 in the Varsity Theater. Amy has been preparing for this all year so far and it will be great to go together to support her. We hope to see you there!!
Comment Window Tidbit: The hassle of getting ready for our Women's Conference weekend is quite vast for all of us, but it is SO worth it!
16 comments:
Waaaaa....wish I could meet up with you! Have fun, girls!
I'm so sad I am not there I think I am going to cry...
I want to hear all about it but will struggle with your posts because the needs of other people prevented me from attending myself when I really, really wanted to. Did any of your classes address that problem?
Have a great day!
yeah yeah yeah yeah hoorayyyyyy!!!
Kristi looks really good! It's nice to see her face again.
Hope yesterday went smoothly, and that today goes off WITHOUT A HITCH!
I'm jealous--how fun to be there with your two good friends and eating mint brownies and attending classes. I've never been to womens' conference but always wanted to. I expect a full report!
ps. no self portraits in the hospital. I came with little clothing and no make-up so I'm a little scary!
I hope you are having a great weekend. One year I will make it to Woman's Conference.
pooooooohhhh! i want to be there! oh well- enough with my temper tantrum. :) eat a mint brownie for me and have such a wonderful time! i always love reading the thoughts you share from it- it's almost as good as being there myself.
So fun!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I absolutely love that you roomates do this every year!!
Looks fantabulous--can't wait to hear all about it!
Someday I'll make it Women's Conference and Neighbor Jane's scrapbook retreat! :)
*sigh* Hoping you had a fantastic WC retreat!
glad you got to go! look forward to you sharing.
The 3 of you are so perfect together. WC was wonderful, indeed, and one of the highlights ABSOlutely was meeting you all. Thank you for dealing with my star-struckness....and my lack of commenting. But here I am and it feels good!
Love, Bree
You're right, it WAS so worth it!!
That Bree.
p.s. that photo is providing me with some serious motivation. Serious.
You're right, it WAS so worth it!!
That Bree.
Post a Comment