Saturday, March 16, 2019

{Click to Enlarge}

  1. A little Trivia Crack first thing in the morning.
  2. Swiping my badge to get into work.
  3. Jess, Jen, Kramer and I went to HomeGoods and Chick-Fil-A for our lunch break.
  4. Work still life.
  5. The screen savers on my work computer are always interesting.
  6. Hooray for sunshine and daylight when leaving work.
  7. Our new doormat is cute, but I'm not a fan of our nubby porch under it.
  8. The super cute box I bought to put Michelle's birthday presents in.
  9. I'm loving these cheery flowers I bought at Trader Joes 10 days ago.
  10. I bought Whitney's cap and gown for graduation!
  11. Taco Tuesday made by Randy.
  12. My current read.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

We finally got a Trader Joe's here (well an hour away) and I love that their flowers always seem to last me close to two weeks! I've been trying to use them as a non-food treat for myself. Then I usually end up finding all kinds of chocolate when I go in the store...
Can't believe these girls are graduating soon. I will be graduating the day after Luci so it will be one crazy week for us.