{click to enlarge}
- I forgot to remind Amie about 12 on the 12th last month so I did it first thing in the morning...but I woke her up!
- We don't have a vent/fan in our bathroom so the mirror always gets fogged up and overheated, it's the bane of my existence.
- Towel head.
- Family scripture reading, we're in Alma 5.
- Group photo before I left for work.
- A student who often visits me in the office gave me a Rice Krispie Treat for "being a good person" (her words).
- It was Landon's first home football game!
- My mom and I at Landon's game.
- Visiting teaching with my cute partner Jill and feisty Lynne.
- I picked up JCW's for dinner (it was after 8pm and I'd been gone since 7:00am and Randy was out with a friend).
- Checking Instagram in the drive thru (JCW's is a long wait).
- I'm almost finished reading Revolutionary Road and have loved it.

4 comments:
I sent an email for my comment! I miss you guys!!
I'm going to have to put JCW's on my list when I go to Utah. I've never tried it.
Pretty sweet someone gave you their treat from their lunch (I'm assuming that's where that came from).
Alma 5. That chapter is like one big test with all the questions in it. I always come out of that chapter seeing room for improvement in my life.
Glad you got a good group shot.
Do you fight mildew in your bathroom? On second thought, as thorough of a house cleaner as you are it probably never dares to show its head!
Thanks for the book suggestion.
JCW's ....can't wait to eat a juicy burger again!!!
I've never read a book you recommended that I did not like. :)
Miss ya! I love keeping in touch via blogs!
I think I'll pass on Revolutionary Road. I read Angle of Repose and it destroyed any hope or belief I had in marriage for years. Still recovering.
Post a Comment